SC1000 New Firmware version 1.3 - check video below for details!
Click here for a connection diagram explaining how to add internal cue points! (You'll need a MCP23017 GPIO breakout board, try ebay)
Welcome to the scratch technology wiki
A (perhaps ill-advised) attempt to get the burgeoning scratch mod community to pool information and resources in a common place.
Please feel free to add as much information as you can - even if you can't be bothered formatting it properly. I'm more concerned with quantity than quality at this point :)
Pages that exist so far
- Community projects - A list of turntablist-oriented electronics projects
- Crossfader circuit - a guide to crossfader audio circuitry
- Faders - summary of fader technologies, from a mechanical and electronic standpoint
- Nanofader - description of a very simple and cheap scratch mixer circuit
- Numark PT-01 - reverse engineering of the popular Numark portable turntable
- Technics Mods - Modifications that can be done to the Technics SL-1200 and 1210
- Mixer Mods - Modifications that can be done to mixers such as the Vestax PMCPro series and the Stanton SA series
- PMC Pro - A still incomplete guide to the Vestax PMC Pro range of mixers, going into far too much technical detail